Saturday, September 24, 2011

Introducing the newest member of the family





Gotcha! It's only my camera. The Boy managed to do many things to my old one that left it only working part of the time. Then the snow storms came last January, and I wanted to take a picture of my Snow Cat.

I ended up taking this with my cell phone, because on the way down the hill, I slipped and fell, dropping the camera into the snow. Turns out, getting all wet wasn't so good for the camera and it died completely. So now I have a new phone. It's smaller and lighter than the one I had before. But then again, the old one was close to 10 years old too.

Now, I've been taking all kinds of pictures :)

My Cats:


Q. T. Pie: A 12-year-old former stray that adopted us and allows us to sleep on her bed, occasionally.






Next up is Freya. She was 9 months old when we met her. A family was standing outside of Wal-mart on Christmas Eve, giving out free kittens. She was their mama, and they were looking for a new home for her too. So, we grabbed her and the last little kitten they had. Which leads us to...







Loki. A very large, very active almost-2-year-old. He went from being able to fit in my hand, to hardly fitting in The Man's lap. Which he doesn't sit in very often, as he will tell you: He's a BOY cat and therefore there will be NO cuddling.










We also live with a black lab who, as she gets older, isn't as destructive as she was as a puppy. Unfortunately, my allergies keep me from having much to do with her. But she's completely happy getting all the attention of The Nephew.