Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Still living?

It's been awhile since I've tried this blogging thing. Not too sure how many people even read it, and it's okay if no one does. This is mainly just a way to process what is going on. So I guess I need to focus and write about what is going on in my life.

The RA has backed off a LOT. Right now, it's "residing" in my left ankle, but it's fairly easy to function when it's only one foot that doesn't work too well :) As long as my hands and shoulders aren't hurting, then I call it a good time indeed. Then I can continue with my obsessions...um, hobbies. Knitting (still) and quilting & sewing.

Unfortunately, you'll have to just envision what I'm working on, as I don't have a camera that works any more. But life does go on :)

We're still homeschooling. Into the 7th grade now. And still growing like a weed. At 5'6 (just measure today!) the boy towers over me. Of course, most people do :)

So, anyway, I'll try to work on more posts. Probably not everyday, but at least once a week. Just to keep in my mind what is going on with my life.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I kept looking for the 'like' button. It'll be hard to move away from Facebook!