Monday, August 11, 2008

I tried to post the other day, but in the middle of typing, something happened and I lost all I had typed. Too pissed off to continue, I just signed off and decided I'd type again later. Well, now it's later.

Exciting for me: I signed up for Dish Rag Tag and received my team assignment this weekend. I'm with team 11. I'm really looking forward to playing out this year's race, as I really enjoyed last year's competition.

For projects: I'm working on Traveling Roses Scarf in Morehouse Merino Laceweight that I dyed with Black Cherry Kool-Aid. However, with help from the boy, that project is sitting to the side for now. Not that he did much damage, but somehow the yarn ended up snapping and I have to join it back together. Just have to have the patience to do it. So instead, I'm trying to finish up by Bloomin' Socks. I'm on the last chart, for the 2nd sock, so not too much more to do. Hopefully by tomorrow. It all depends on how my hands are doing. And whether I can hold the needles, which isn't guaranteed right now.

We went to Atlanta for the weekend 2 weeks ago. Really had a blast. We saw the Georgia Aquarium (thought the one here in Chattanooga was a lot more impressive), the World of Coca-Cola, CNN Studio tour, The Atlanta Zoo, and the Fernbank Natural History Museum. A busy weekend, but we all enjoyed it all alot.

No comments: